Project Cargo includes freight that is voluminous, either by weight, size or quantity, or composed of complex components that must be disassembled, shipped and then re-assembled. The complex requirements that encompass Project Cargo execution require ‘out of the box’ thinking in order to create and implement effective solutions. Project Cargo requires the specialized expertise such as logistics capabilities, precise timing, wide geographical knowledge, and global connections to coordinate project cargo movements from point of origin to destination.
From mining facilities, power generation plants, petrochemical and oil refineries, to steel mill construction projects labeled as heavy lift shipments, FreightX GPS utilizes its global network of dedicated project cargo specialists to get the job done, on time and within your budget. The global network consists of strategically placed project cargo departments that encompass the needed experience and capability to handle the great logistical challenges that are encountered when dealing within the project execution arena.
Our project handling capabilities include:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Full / part charter party’s (air charters, time/ voyage charters)
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms, artificial tween deck solution)
- Freight negotiation (COA negotiation, long term rate validates)
- Administration (customs clearance, trade documentation)
- Today, our Project Cargo clients come from diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Automotive, Construction and Power & Energy Industries.